Experience is a Doorway, Not a Final Destination- Oswald Chambers

Thursday, May 13

Important! New Web Site!

In the interest of taking my blogging to the next level, I would like to announce that I have decided to start my own web site!

You read right. Hello world, my blog can now be found at whimbly.com. My new site includes the same blogs, comment options and information.  I will still post on my blogspot site for a few weeks along with updating my web site. 

Why Whimbly for a name, do you ask?  Well, I liked how the word Whimbly rolls off of my tongue and the word sounds, oh I don't know, whimsical and bubbly (hence the name Whimbly).

Say Whimbly ten times over.  That right there is why I picked the name.

I have also started a fan page on Facebook and you can follow me on Twitter.

I am so excited you all.  Did I say WHIMBLY.COM?

whimbly whimbly whimbly whimbly whimbly whimbly whimbly whimbly

No comments: