Experience is a Doorway, Not a Final Destination- Oswald Chambers

Friday, January 22

Facebook Addiction Disorder (FAD)

I will admit that when I first heard about Facebook I refused to join it. But now I am among the mass throngs of people who spend their days thinking about the next moment they can be on the computer because they have an awesome status update. Facebook Addiction Disorder is real. Google it. I dare you.

My sister Audra is a pro at taking photos of herself. She can hold the camera in perfect position so her face is in the frame every time. Over the past two years I have become a Facebook, photo-taking machine.

But for some reason looking at these photos outside the confines of Bookface is slightly embarrassing. How did I ever think this was normal?

"I am really happy and I tilt my head to project that happiness."



You should know I am "Pensive. Thoughtful. Serious."



"I dream while I am awake."



I am not truly a FAD sufferer but the funny thing is, as soon as I am finished typing this post, I will check my Facebook. I may even take another picture.

2 comments:

Mom said...

FAD--is that genetic?

Anonymous said...

awareness...the first step?

ash