Experience is a Doorway, Not a Final Destination- Oswald Chambers

Friday, March 5

Barefoot in the Snow Without Cruise Control

As I am typing this, I am sitting in a hotel room in Georgia. I don't have much time to write and because of my travels my post will not be between 11:30am and 1:30pm. My inner self does not want to click the publish button because it is not within the specified time frame. I can do this.

I am about seven hours into an eighteen hour drive. Alone. There is a first for everything. It is giving me the chance to test my motto which is I will try anything once.

I can see it now. Instead of telling my children that I walked to school in the winter with no shoes (uphill both ways, mind you), I will recount the time that I drove from Florida to Indiana by myself without cruise control.

No comments: