Experience is a Doorway, Not a Final Destination- Oswald Chambers

Tuesday, March 23

Dirty Dish Efficiency


I recently heard a story on NPR about an Efficiency Expert.  He is hired to go into businesses and find ways to save money by simply moving a copier closer to a department or to define which positions are not necessary.  I remember thinking that I would be good at that job because I pour my creamer in my mug before I pour in the coffee so I don't have to use a spoon.

Then, as I was emptying the dishwasher, it hit me - there are certain parts of my life where I simply don't care if there is order.  The way in which I place my dirty dishes in the dishwasher is included in that list.  It drives my husband mad.  But, come on, they are DIRTY dishes.  Next thing you know we will be organizing our trash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

creamer before coffee. it was meant to be.
ash