Experience is a Doorway, Not a Final Destination- Oswald Chambers

Tuesday, March 9

Starbucks, God and Vampires

I spent the day yesterday packing. Again. And the rest of the day I traveled. Again.

I don't mind traveling, but honestly I prefer the open road to the airport. I can't even count how many airplanes I have been on and to my ever-expanding thighs the comfort level lessens every time.



My mother and I arrived at Spokane, Washington last night at 11:00pm to visit my brother (that is 11:00 pm West Coast time- 2:00 am Indiana time). I still have not caught up on my sleep from my drive from Florida to Indiana.

I thought about this fact this morning and how I KNOW that God placed a million Starbucks in Washington just so I can stay awake this week.

I used an IPhone application to search for the nearest Starbucks locations. I found eight within a two mile radius of our hotel! If that isn't direct evidence of God's love, I don't know what is.

After spending the morning exploring my brother's university, we are off to Western Washington to stay in Port Angeles. And for all of you Twilight fans out there, we are going to Forks. Yes, the vampire infested, werewolf ravaged, Forks.

See you there.

P.S. I flew through Phoenix and as I was sitting at my gate, I thought, "Bella ran right down this hallway. I bet she escaped from Alice and Jasper in that restroom right over there."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man. You are hardcore.