Experience is a Doorway, Not a Final Destination- Oswald Chambers

Wednesday, April 14

Deutsch Therapy

To be honest with you, this week I have been in a grumpy mood.  It doesn't happen that often but this time it has lasted for days. 

Days.

You have heard this over and over again in the media but I cannot find a job. We are soooo not settled in Indiana yet. I could go on about this, but I won't.

At times life does not go the way you planned. Sometimes it seems everything ugly in the universe aligns to produce the suckiness - every snot faced, growling, grotesque thing.  There are those days as well when there is no reason to be grumpy, but you just ARE.

When I am down in the dumps I find it helps to randomly shout out German words.

Hilfe! Puppenstube! Nein!

It doesn't matter what the words mean, but for some reason I feel relief after saying them.  Try it. Shout out NEIN in a gruff voice and tell me that you don't feel better when you have a bad day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELP! DOLLHOUSE! NOOOOO!!!