Experience is a Doorway, Not a Final Destination- Oswald Chambers

Tuesday, April 6

You Know it's a Bad Day When you Lose your Balls and you Have a Cone for a Head

I spent some time at my mother's house this past weekend.  The family dog, Brody, just had his balls chopped off and his dew claws removed so he was forced to wear a cone around his neck.  Poor guy.

I don't know what would be worse- losing your balls or having to maneuver around the house with a cone for a head.

He'd run into corners and my mom had to pull the coffee table away from the couch because his head couldn't fit through the space when he tried to walk there. Then frustration set in when he couldn't find a comfortable way to sleep and each time he'd throw himself down as if to say, I give up!

I couldn't stop laughing whenever I heard the plastic cone hit the couch, the window, my legs, the refrigerator....



Poor. Cute. Brody. 

No comments: